Saturday, March 14, 2015

Spring??

Tree Bird Blog Hop begins!



With the winter snows melting a way here in my little piece of earth, the little birds are coming back to the yard - chirping, scratching and fluttering about.  The "girls" have been also watching the chipmunks and squirrels skittering back and forth too from their favorite door. They are just as happy as us 2 legged members to see spring may finally be coming to the area. So what comes next? 

Well Madam Samm of Sew We Quilt comes up with another great blog hop for us to enjoy with the turn of the weather. Over at It Seams To Be Sew, Lana will be a our cheerleader for the "Tree Bird" blog hop.  

I had originally told myself I had wayyyy too much on my plate to do this hop.  That I was sticking to my guns to spend the year working on my long list of UFO's and WIP's.  I was all set ... I went to JoAnn's with my friend & enabler - Mrs. D where I was initiated with bird fabrics EVERYWHERE!!  And I mean that quite literately. I would go down one aisle and the down another to try to get away. At least that is what I had hoped - but alas it was not so.  I ended up with a half yard of ... yup - you guessed it -  bird fabric, a bowed head ... and the knowledge that I am not as strong as I had thought.  But I did enjoy the bird blog I was part of a couple years ago, so I guess it was meant to be. 

So now I'm neck deep in ideas with a week to go before my day of Friday, March 20th. Will I make it?  Well I think I will build the suspense by giving a small sneak peek for every day of the blog hop until then.  With the big reveal on my day.  So be sure to keep coming Monday through Friday next week to see what is going on.  I will also be sharing each day schedule of talented ladies sites will happening. I know I'm a day late but please visit this past Friday's group of talented ladies.  Be sure to leave them a big "Hi!" in the comment section and cheer with us for all their efforts.

Friday, March 13

Now we reconvene on Monday  the 16th with these lovely ladies.  When you get a minute go and take a look at their pretty collections.  You might find some cute ideas for gift making items.  It's never too early to start on those holidays at the end of the year you know.  What?  Just saying ... lol.  

Now we will reconvene again on Monday the 16 with these talented ladies below. 

  Monday, March 16

But before I forget here is that sneak peek.  And with that I will say adieu for the evening... until tomorrow.



Toodles,
Tricia
























2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to your day......

    hugs and stitches

    Debbieann from Canada

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really loving this hop. Looking forward to your creation ... :) Pat

    ReplyDelete