Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Starting out....this is a test.

Well this evening I thought I would  try to join the many bloggers out there in the world.  I'm not sure where this might go but I'm willing to give it a try.  I'm sure for the most part I will seemingly be rambling on about my quilting experiences as they come along.  I'm kind of a confident beginner who for the most part is self-learning as I go along. I hope that I have something worth sharing as I fumble about for a while.  So I'll try and think of something and learn how to post photos too.
Toodles,
Tricia

4 comments:

  1. Looking good so far, girlfriend!! Keep it up!
    Hugs,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gerda for giving this a sneak peek for me, I know your will continue to encourage me in this endeavor. Hugs!!!!
      Tricia

      Delete
  2. That's what I have been doing for the last year and a half rambling!! about quilting and ranching. I say go for it:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You for the encouragement. I hope to inspire someone just like you have a newbie like be. Hope to hear more from you.
      Tricia

      Delete